Oversized sweaters are everywhere this season! It’s a chic and effortless look many celebrities are donning nowadays when running errands around Hollywood.
So…you may be asking….How to Wear an Oversized Cardigan:
1. With Skinny Jeans – My favorite way is wearing an oversized sweater with a pair of leggings, jeggings, or skinny jeans. Whenever you wear an oversized item it is always best to down play the garment by wearing a more fitted item of clothing. Here is an example using Celebrity, Blake Lively:
2. Belt it – In order to avoid losing your feminine silhouette consider belting the cardigan in order to have it taper in at the waist. You can wear a fabric, leather, or snap belt in order to cinch the sweater. Also consider wrapping the cardigan in a criss cross fashion then belting it. The sweater can look like a chic wrap top. Like singer Rihanna in this picture:
3. Over a Fitted Button Up Shirt – An oversized sweater over an oxford button up gives the illusion of being half disheveled but half put together. The button up can be tucked in at the front of your pants or just be loose.
4. With a long skirt – Who What Wear Street Style blog is showing this looks for this season: (the oversized sweater with a long skirt)
If you are inspired by these styles, here are some helpful links for similar made in the USA looks:
- Oversized Charcoal sweater for Blake Lively look: $32.99 @ MiUS
- For the skirt and oversized sweater look, take peek at our Maxi skirts!
OH..And don’t forget sweaters are they are on SALE this week at MiUS Collection !!! Take an extra 15% off plus free shipping!